Required Files for Eternal War Mod (By M7):
DragonBorn & Dawnguard DLC
Enter via: Display Case is in Back Gate of Riverwood, leads to Everland.
or: (COC One01; COC Two02; COC Three03; COC Four04).
House of Audemar (A1)
House of Berengier (B1)
House of Courtois (C1)
Credits: This Mod was assisted by:
AntiSocialEd = for the idea of having Houses of royalty
Snow Peach = for ideas relating to another unfinished Chinese Mod, which I admire.
Peyton = for modding support (My #1 Fan).
(For names); Other ideas were inspired by:
15th Century Steel Helms - Baraban
Hedge Knight Armor - Hothtrooper44
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
3 Kingdoms, 1 God of War.
A Skyrim Mod by M7, 2017.
In Eternal War, you enter a new World. Spread out across Everland are 3 Separate Kingdoms, each with their own Castle for the Knights, an Inn, and at least one Farm with workers. The Cities are walled and protected. Bandits occasionally attack them. The 3 Kingdoms are in a state of perpetual war against each other, but are friendly to outsiders (You). Visit the Control Tower on the Field of Battle and pit each legion against one of three sets of combatants. Or perform Misc. Quests (5) near the entrance of Everland. Or purchase the Jarl's Longhouse to the West. Or visit Shrines of Ares for his blessing.
1. Bring Wine Shipment to Quest Receiver (QR = Dwarven button near Quest Chest at entrance), shipment is a crate inside Northern Castle towards the hall.
2. Bring 10 Special Firewood to the QR; as found in certain Aspen trees.
3. Make or bring 10 Courtois Ales to QR (Wheat + Bottled Water); in a chest in Castle Courtois Kitchen.
4. Make or bring 7: 16-Gauge Steel Daggers to QR, from Northern Castle.
5. Bring or Make 15 Alms Taxes (ingots) to QR; Northern Castle's Bank (Vault) in City.
Each Quest rewards the Player with gold.
Yes my Mods do work, though occasionally people find something doesn't work. In which case, I recommend Players:
1. Read All Instructions, see Photos or Videos of the Mod.
2. Ask someone else who has played it or works when they played it. Don't bother the Author.
3. Explore, and Don't give up! Reload the Game after first exiting it completely.
4. Be Patient. Sometimes exiting Steam and reentering works after you hit Subscribe.
5. Don't pay attention to Spammers.
6. Don't be afraid to try something new. Solutions may be right in front of you.
7. Make sure you have all DLC and Mods are in correct load order.
If using any Mod that alters the back gate of Riverwood, where the Display Case is, try using COC one01.
This Mod should be compatible with the Custom Family Home Mod.
Mod was Tested by Author. Navmesh are associated with Fast Travel mostly as the land is mostly separated by water or by land/mountains. Lod didn't work since Battlescar, though I used the Video by the maker of Falskaar, I may have placed files in wrong folders resulting in Skyrim map clipping. If anyone has a solution please tell me this. Thank you, M7. Yes, I do sleep. :)
This Mod was created the last week of May 2017 to First Week of June 2017.