The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Biopolis - The City of Life by: M7
This City Mod requires 3 DLC - Dragonborn, Dawnguard, and Hearthfires.
(For Modding Assets)
Entrance is a Gate on a hill near East of Markarth City. See Lighthouse Map Marker on Map.
The City is larger than Solitude and Whiterun combined.
Fast Travel is not used in this city - use Subways instead.
June 4 2017 (Start Date) - June 16, 2017.
In this unique large-scale City, you can:
- Earn gold at the Casino (downstairs) or some Quests
- Buy and Furnish a Player Home, prefurnished Shack, Castle or Tomb
- Furniture is purchased in the Furniture Store (touch the Beds for details)
- Homes and Tomb are purchased at the Bank (Biopolis Savings & Loans); Read the Deeds for keys.
- Visit the local Mage College (with Master Destruction Trainer)
- Buy a Summonable Horse(s) or Mark-Recall Spell at the Stables Office
- Travel on the Subway underground
- Harvest Plums, Apples and Wood from trees.
- Mine Salt, Ebony, Clay, and Stone in the Ebony Mines
- Hire or Fire workers in the Castle (Fort Snowmarch)
- Get a drink from the Cafe and other shops
- Acquire Bottled Water from Wells and Marble Sinks
- Make Blue Dye from Bottled Water and Blue Mountain Flowers
- Harvest Cotton and Clay for use in Tailoring or Ceramics
- Spend the Night at the Fireside Inn
- Visit the City Park
- Be Healed at full size Shrines
- Visit the Temple of the Divines with its Restoration Trainer/Healer
- Shop in numerous Stores along the roads
- Get Quests from the Employment Center
- Visit the Hall of the Dead and local Cemetery
- Furnish your own Mausoleum (for Vampires)
- Buy City Cash at the Bank (1000Gold = 1, 10,000 Gold = 10x)
- Buy Fresh Lemonade, Iced Coffee, Soap, First Aid Kits, etc.
- Visit the Gun Shop for all your field Artillery needs (with craftable Timed arrows & bolts).
- Visit the Museum of Nordology
- Visit the Airport via Subway Terminal C
- Earn Gold from as many as 23+ Mini Quests
- Harvest plants from sprawling fields
- Make books from the Printing Press
- Create clothes from the Tailoring shop
- Create Alcoholic drinks from the Distillery
- Cook with new food recipes
- Visit the Dwarven ruins
- Meet Horus M7 (Follower who works at the College in daytime)
Misc. Quests: (@ Employment Center):
1. Kill Caligula in the Hall of the Dead (if you can). This spawns his Ghost, so kill the Ghost and retrieve the Artifact (Skull) for your reward. Be careful though - Caligula can summon Dragon Priests and other Demons, and resurrect them, too (as can his Ghost).
2. Make 25 Blue College Robes for the EC (Crate).
3. Make 25 Ceramics for the EC (Crate).
4. Cook 25 Salads (Crate) for the EC.
5. Bring the Bandit Outlaw to Justice. He is loitering in the Cemetery.
6. Make 4 Books, one of each topic, and deliver them to the EC for the College's students. Books are printed in the Printing Press using Black Ink (from powdered Ebony + Bottled Water), Quils or Hawk Feathers, and Blank Paper (from wood piles or vendor).
4 topics: History, Biography, Sci-Fic, or Occult.
7. Enter the Dwarven Ruins for the next several quests.
Return the "Eye" Artifact to the EC for your reward.
8. Kill the Centurion.
9. Find a book - Expedition Journal.
10. Return Dwarven Oil to EC.
11. Visit the Airport for next quests.
Return the Captain's Log to EC.
12. Kill an Escaped Alien Troll.
13. Repair the ship's engine with tool kit.
14. Fill the tank with Dwarven Oil (from Ruins).
15. Kill an escaped Wraith.
16. Cooking Quests: Make 10 Mashed Potatoes.
17. Make 10 Veggies.
18. Make 10 Cookies.
19. Make 10 Ice cream.
20. No Quest for #20.
21. Distillery Quests: No Quest for #21.
22. Make Cyrodiilic Brandy.
23. Make Cordials.
24. Make Nordiilic Whiskey.
25. Make Vodka.