Summon items spell for Skyrim
1. 1. Create a Magic Effect under Magic – Magical Effects
2. 2. Set archetype to SCRIPT
3. 3. Set to Fire & Forget
4. 4. Set delivery to Self
5. 5. Add the following SCRIPT: & Edit Properties on it to define “Wine” using Edit Value, see list of items and find whatever you want “Wine” to be (AltoWine, Solitude Spice Wine, etc.). Right click on Properties to edit it. Add a keyword "SummonWine" or "SummonGold" to the Keywords box on left side of screen.
Potion Property Wine Auto ; or use MiscObject for Gold
Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
Game.GetPlayer().Additem(Wine, 4, true)
6. 6. For making the spell, be sure to adjust the delivery on the Spell first to locate your new Spell (Set Delivery on new Spell to Fire & Forget to see all spells under that heading).
7. Make new Spell. Add Magic Effect to Spell from list. Add anything else if you want.
8. Add to Spell Tome if desired; set Teaches Spell to your new Spell from list. Edit the text to match your Spell name.
9. Add Spell Tome to a cell in Game, or add to LeveledItem list, or to a chest.
1 10. Add a price to the Spell Tome if to be sold.
1 11. Save and Test in Game.