Enter Skyrim

Enter Skyrim
Skyrim Mages College

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Future Mod projects

Since the most recent Skyrim Mod I created  -- Cyrodiil the Imperial City (On Steam Workshop) -- several people became interested in asking me to design mods for them.  One was for a mod based on a popular fantasy novel by an author; another asked me to assist the Skyblivion Project (I declined).  And one was from a "legally blind" (JPC)  Musician in Florida (who is into SCA related period genre), whom I am currently designing - something - for, despite headaches from staring at the screen for 5-8 hours per day + insomnia (he wanted me because of quality work + fast results). 

It's nice to step away from the game and help others, rather than write endless novels.

M7 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment