Monday, July 8, 2013
Player Home Ideas for Mods on Skyrim
Some ideas for Custom Player Homes in Skyrim Game:
1. Non-respawning chests (uncheck respawn box on custom named chests). Then add weight to .99999
2. Vendor/Fence (Khajiit), at least one in home, with general store (items.misc) effect, with chest.
3. Limited loading-doors (people don't like waiting in between rooms; use one cell for mod).
4. Companions/followers accessibility (via Navmeshing interior/exterior).
5. Bedroom with optional bathroom.
6. Secret passages or doors/rooms. Ideal for added storage.
7. Weapon racks/shields, Player Mannequins, player bookshelves, etc. (duplicate Proudspire Manor and extract or copy these.
8. Good Lighting. Though darkness and special lighting is good, most players complain about "too dark."
9. Utilities. Forge, Enchanter, Alchemy, Cooking, Tanning rack, etc.
10. Special Effects (FX): waterfall fountains, music, sounds, activators, etc.
11. Constructable items. Recipes for making things.
12. New Magic spells, weapons, armor, items, etc.
13. Leveled items.
14. Water-breathing devices if near watery areas like swimming pools.